Fawn: Free Ghost To a Good Home

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Free Ghost To a Good Home

 I LOVE Halloween and I'm always on the look out for fun party favors, classroom gift ideas and handouts for trick-or-treaters. Here is a quick and easy project that I'm sure all the little monsters in your life will adore. Who wouldn't love to have their own friendly ghost to take home on Halloween night? 


Follow these simple steps to make your own little ghost buddy.
Place the ghost magnet craft kit inside the ghost treat bag.  Print out the free ghost printable tags, cut out and punch a hole in the top corner of the tag.



Next, punch two holes at the top of the ghost treat bags and thread ribbon through the holes of the bag and the ghost tag. Tie a knot at the top to secure the bag.
And there you have it!
 Pretty simple, right? 


Here are the fun ghost magnet crafts that are tucked inside the bags for your little ones to put together. So cute!


Be sure to head over to Oriental Trading Company for all your Halloween party needs! 

Supplies used:
Ghost Magnet Craft
Mini Ghost Treat Bags
Free Ghost Printable
Ribbon

This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment