Fawn: Vintage Baby Shower with Cricut

Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Vintage Baby Shower with Cricut


Welcome to the Party Blog Hop with Cricut! I'm sure you've been loving all the fabulous inspiration throughout the hop. I know I certainly have! I'm  madly in love with my Cricut machine and I'm constantly discovering new and amazing projects to make. 
Check out my vintage baby shower below to see all the fun projects I made with my Cricut and Cricut Design Space. The possibilities are truly endless with this machine!

For the vintage baby shower, I used the Oh Darling Collection by Crate Paper. I loved the mix of vintage florals and patterns in this collection and knew it would be perfect for the baby shower.

 Every cake needs a bunting, am I right? The soft pinks and pretty flowers made a beautiful bunting for this cake. I loved how it turned out!


Here's another shot of the bunting. Don't you just love those pretty scallops?! 

Instead of using cupcakes for the shower, I opted for tiny brownie bites just to change things up a bit. I loved the sweet cupcake wrappers and little flag toppers that I made using my Cricut. 


How cute are these mini popcorn boxes? Instead of using a plate or cake stand, I found a vintage baby book from the 1950s to place the popcorn boxes on. 



I cut out some bottle wraps and dressed up these sweet vintage inspired milk bottles. You can't have your bottles naked....oh, the horror!


No matter what the occasion, guests need a party hat. Using the party hat template on my Cricut, I cut out the hats, fastened them together with adhesive and attached a little white festooning to the top of each hat. Aren't they adorable?! 



As a thank you for coming to the shower, the guests received these sweet goodie cones filled with lip balm, mini lotions and treats. I'm all about quick and simple projects and these are no exception. You can find the tutorial on how to make these cute favors HERE. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I was invited to participate in the Cricut Party Blogger Program Kickoff.
This experience is based strictly on my opinion.  Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above.  I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment